2021 Earth Science Week Toolkit - Water Today and for the Future
You may now order copies of "Water Today and for the Future," the 2021 Earth Science Week Toolkit, available for just the cost of shipping and handling.
$8.50 for the first kit, $2.25 for each additional kit in the United States. This price includes Library Rate shipping to U.S. addresses via the U.S. Postal Service.
EARTH SCIENCE WEEK 2021 is October 10-16.
The Earth Science Week 2021 Toolkit includes:
- 12-month school-year activity calendar, suitable for hanging
- New Earth Science Week poster, including a learning activity
- NASA materials on water science on Earth and in space
- Geoscientists Without Borders® poster on water from SEG
- National Park Service resource on fossils at natural landmarks
- Flyer on resources from the Soil Science Society of America
- Geologic Map Day poster dealing with the geoscience of water
- Mineral Education Coalition material on aggregates
- IRIS flyer dealing with seismology and earthquakes
- AmericaView-NASA-USGS water board-game poster
- Geothermal Rising poster on energy and water science
- Association for Women Geoscientists geoscience flyer
- Forest Service poster on groundwater-dependent ecosystems
- Geologic time scale material provided by AIPG
- Flyer on curricula and more from Nutrients for Life Foundation
- Water science activities material from NESTA
- Bureau of Land Management dinosaur coloring page
- National Science Foundation materials on water and careers
- GemKids poster from Gemological Institute of America
- Water Footprint Calculator information on water science
- USGS, NOAA, UNAVCO, CLEAN, NSS, AMS items and more
For information on bulk orders (51 ore more) or rush shipping please email John Rasanen at firstname.lastname@example.org.